Monday, February 09, 2004

now i understand why my Sporean fren hav that look on her face everytime she told me that her mom cooked dinner for her, and she was going home to eat, only that she would be back late. n possibly she had had sth light at school beforehand to withstand the hours before she would reach home. felt like that today, though admittedly i was more greedy. hehh.. had a mars bar, then had a munch with a fren to celebrate her blated bday. hee. then told my mom that i would b back for soup, but she kept the entire dinner set for me, telling me that it was onli a little pile of rice. that pile looked more like Mt Kinabalu to me lor. even on a normal day with my empty stomach, i'd just eat a quart of what was served to me tonight. but sigh.. dun want to be ungrateful, n her cooking was good. would miss home-cooked food when she goes home next week. sigh.. shall miss her, n no more excuse not to work hard anymore. :(

No comments: