Sunday, February 22, 2004

i am sick.

nay, nothing to do with the tension. hm... nay... haha.. though Jhee did come down with stress cough.. hmm.. (tension = stress??).. hmm... nay!... :p

but as a socially responsible citizen, i shall keep off from meeting as many people as possible these few days. shall limit my presence to the lab n my lects. so, u ppl shd b able to see me online more then. heh. that shd b the only compensatory action i can think of. Lol. even today i already hav broken my quarantine order to stay in my room. hee, hope my jogging kakis are strong enough to withstand whatever bug i'm down with. u can come and get an orange from me (if u dare to come near me, that is..) to boost up ur immune system, n really this is a good time too. many people are going down with sickness.

all of u take care yea. drink lotsa water, eat lotsa fresh fruits.. ;)

No comments: