Sunday, December 28, 2003

woke up late tis morning. planned to do expt early in the morning, then jog all the way to my bros' place. well, the plan has been foiled. anyway, am not feeling too well to jog these days. shall jus attempt to walk to my bros' place then. now still in the midst of my expt. got 25mins to wait for the siRNA to couple with the other complexes in the mix.

anyway, gonna fly kite today with my bro n his gf. hopefully it doesnt rain. i think my bro's gf is really a highly active person, somewhat like me. haha. mus find sth interesting to do. will go swimming with her n my bro n his colleagues one day. she wanna swim anyway. i wasnt too keen. o well, it's kinda nice spending time with my bro's gf. if things work out betw them, she'll b my sis-in-law, so it's good to get to know her better now. actually, it's surprising that i can get to know my bros' gfs well. hee..

i've been browsing thru my past bloggies a few days ago. n it strikes me that my blog entries nowadays are a bit dull. jus entries of my everyday activities, no more the poetry, no more the deep thoughts bout life. hehe. perhaps when one is occupied with stuffs to do, one tends not to think too much. alas, last nite, while walking back to my room, i was set thinking bout my life. i'm a little unsatisfied with what i'm currently doing with it now. felt that i've been distracted too long, time to get back on track with a lot of things at hand. esp in spiritual sense. time to live up to the calling that God has put forth in my life. i guess only then i can feel my life worth living. hehh..

No comments: