Sunday, December 07, 2003

hm. ran 21clicks today. but din hav the same sense of accomplishment as i did back in Sept. haha. din end the run in glory oso. walked to the finishing line. hehh.. well, the only thing i can b proud of myself is that i ran all the way for the first half.. so that should be ard 10clicks, took ard 1hr for that. hehh...

o well.. will try to run all the way for my next 21clicks challenge -> Ipoh Ipoh? hehehe... then mus drag other ppl to run with me (looks at my jogging kakis.. haha..).. i hav oredi planned jogging routes to irene's place (bukit timah) and to my bro's house (cck) as part of my training. next year, my aim is to run finish the 42clicks, n get the marathon medal.. hehehh.. then there would be more meaning to getting the medal ma.. ;)

the only happy thing is that after the run, i had my macdonald's bfast! hehehe.. yayyy.... then had waffle.. need to re-load my carbohydrate level wat.. :p bleh.. hehe.. i still feel that parkway in the past was much nicer. din really like the new eating places outside. so strange, like they dun fit into the place. sighh.. miss my old parkway. gone are the days of my youth. here to stay is a new strange world, that doesnt belong in my world, not anymore. sigh...

No comments: