Sunday, December 21, 2003

I WATCHED LOTR TODAY!

hehe.. yes, i mus announced to the whole world.. nyanyanyaa.. watched it with my bro n his gf. well, my lunchie plan with my sister Aeriel was foiled becos that girl din turn on her hp thru'out the nite. i dun blame her, not when her hp is used as a 24-hour hotline for customers to call in!.. sighh.. o well, will make it up with her some time this week or next Sun lor..

back to what the big hoo-hah was.. LOTR.. hm.. the show was really good. better than the 1st one, definitely. but compare with the 2nd one.. hm, i cant say which one i like the best. both had very good storyline.. one thing that this 3rd one leaves me with a yearning to read the whole book so that i can understand it better. i really have a lot of missing blanks after watching it today. let's jus see how far this yearning can make me read the online version of the book.

had dinner at my bro's place. fed very well with his gf's cooking. bloated... think i'll run tmr.. but muscle still aching from camp. haha.. reminded me of what my pastor said last week, if muscle dun ache, then u are not building it up at all. same goes to feelings, personality, character.. if it doesnt go to the breaking point, then it will never get better or be changed, etc.. hm, something to ponder about, eh? ;)

No comments: