Saturday, January 17, 2004

sometimes u wonder if it is possible to spend too much time with someone until that person gets bored of ya. haha. that thought always linger on in me. makes me scared to meet ppl stimes, n at other times repulsive towards others. hehh.. dunno if u guys get what i mean, or if u all feel the same way stimes. well, i hav my withdrawal n bugging times.. hm, but been rather withdrawal lately due to fear of boring ppl with my presence. haa...

well, my momie is coming over tis coming Monday!! yippee.. then i'll disappear for a while. shd spending most of my time on bus 188, so catch me there if u wanna hav a 40mins chat with me.. heee... and choa chu kang is quite a nice place to hang out, with movie, a shopping mall, even a library there too.. hehh.. shall b disconnected cos at my bro's place, i dun hav a comp of my own to use. my 2nd bro shd b using his most of the time, n i shd spend more time offline with my mom anyway. hee.. ;)

a happy chinese new year in advance to all, in case i dun get to pop by here again to blog. hee.. dun worry, i still come here now n then to chk, though might not hav the luxury of time to blog, n at times may not b able to read ur entries.. but see lar, if i get stuck in lab again with lotsa incubation hours n i'm sianz with reading lecture notes n whatever readings, then i'll b here.. so see u guys around ya. do take care!

No comments: