Tuesday, January 20, 2004

heh.. i found the song! or rather songsss... hehehe... there are three songs that hav been playing in my mind lately, like those CD players u find at tower records or hmv, that was the same thing in my mind, i was switching betw the 3 songs. heh, two of them i oredi know: 'here with me' by dido n 'here without you' by 3 doors down. quite the opp for song titles eh! n i jus managed to find out the 3rd one with the words 'it's my life'.. n i almost thot it was 'my life' also by dido, but nops, it's yet another song by dido called 'life for rent':

I haven't ever really found a place that I call home
I never stick around quite long enough to make it
I apologize that once again I'm not in love
But it's not as if I mind
that your heart ain't exactly breaking

It's just a thought, only a thought

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine

I've always thought
that I would love to live by the sea
To travel the world alone
and live more simply
I have no idea what's happened to that dream
As there's really nothing left here to stop me

It's just a thought, only a thought

But if my life is for rent and I don't learn to buy
Well I deserve nothing more than I get
Cos nothing I have is truly mine

While my heart is a shield and I won't let it down
While I am so afraid to fail so I won't even try
Well how can I say I'm alive

If my life is for rent…

hm.. only tis morning then i manage to hear the bit bout the sea part. really like that part, so i'm quite sure this is the song. sigh, do listen if u can d/l it from the net. otherwise, i think dido's no angel is quite a good buy. hee.. waiting for my supplier to lend me... :P

ohh.. my momie is here liaoz. :) but asleep at tis hour so her little ones can come out n play. hee... no lah, i shall b sleeping soon. need to be back in sch in the wee hours of the morning again. darn those cells.. they'd better be dead.. teehee... :P

No comments: