Saturday, January 24, 2004

hi ya ppl.. hope u all had a wonderFULL break though it lasted onli a few days. for me, it's back to sch again today. but i dun mind as much. time to start getting busy, be alive n kicking. heh. the short break was more of a makan n get fat session. haa.. n i watched far too much TV, played too much too. finished my jigsaw puzzle liaoz, so that's one thing off my mind. heh.. n the keyboard looked smaller than i once thot it was. mb i grew up, that's why the thing now looked smaller. hehh.. :P

anyway, back to dido.. i'm really falling in love with her. i jus realise that i heard her song 'white flag' before, n i realli love it. heee.. my 2nd bro's gonna burn the mp3s for me from her new album 'life for rent'. anyone else wants a copy? hee.. it's gonna cost u sth though.. :P bleh.. then my eld bro found a site that host a lot of her mtvs... waaa... she realli looks pretty.. wewweet.. heee... when i get back to my room n copy the url from my icq, i'll paste it here ya.. so u dido-lover folks jus gotta wait til then.. ;)

off to feed my cells.. thank God they survive the short break... hehh.. i stocked up enough food in the pantry for them.. ;D

No comments: