Friday, February 11, 2005

*bored... in labbie today with nothing much ado. haiz.. why m i back at work leh? esp when my boss is not ard. but at times, it is precisely cos my boss is not ard, then i shd do work, n not do work onli when he's ard. it's what we do in secret that gets the most in terms of reward or appreciation, n this need not come from the person intended or anyone at all. :)

oh, i din mention that my new home has become a five-star pet hotel. *grinz.. my bro's fren left his doggie (yesh, it's the cute shi tsu ZaiZai) over for a week, n FK left her hammies Basil n Sage (oh, they send u their love n they're very happy, well fed n clean with new shavings placed in yesterday).. plus my sis-in-law's two terapins.. but those are permanent tenants.. hee.. so yea, a pet hotel indeed. so here's the announcement to all who would wanna pop their pets at my house, u guys are very much welcomed to, with a high price tag no less.. 5-star hotel wor.. ;p

going to run later; brought my shorts here liaoz.. gonna feel kinda funny if my postgrad sees me in shorts.. o well.. i need the run, n i dun feel like running at CCK.. n well, there's nth much ado here at work anyway.. might run at 5pm, n call it a day when i get back.. hehe.. yesh, going to conquer NTU.. muahaha.. my first attempt was not very good cos i was flat when running uphill towards SBS (thanks Sin for the introductory run @ NTU, n u need to be more convincing that the slope is really a killer.. *Lol..). yesh, now i shall not undermine the slope.. i need to run all the way up.. up, up n away.. yesh, i'm mad.. mad n all awry with words at the moment.. haiz... siennn!!!

okie okie.. shall stop sighing, complaining n what-not.. happy day everyone!

No comments: