Wednesday, October 08, 2003

So upsetting, can't get the poem that my church senior pastor shared during service last 27 Sept. Thought that it was really meaningful cos it has sth about wings n flying... Hee, dun get why i'm so crazy bout these two? look up at the description of my blog...

Anyway, good news is that... i got part of the song that we sang during service that also has wings n flying.. hee... thank God... only part of it, cos can't find the full lyrics online n my fren has lent her copy of the CD to her fren... anywayz, better than nothing!

..:Hillsong's Free:..

Believe me if I say,
That nothing is ever impossible for God

Chorus:
If I had wing I would fly
Because all I need, You are
And if the world came in around me
To You I’ll still hold on
Cos You’re all that I believe
You’re the only One I need
Jesus, because of You,
I’m free

Click on the hypertext of the title to hear this part of the song.. enjoy! ;)

No comments: