Friday, May 27, 2005

had two steaming hot tau sar pau n a dark cuppa coffee for lunch, jus the way that dear Alex would have prescribed it for an early morning, or to break the cold from the law library last time. haiz.. i m going back in time again, i know. it is sad. n was listening to symphony 92.4 jus now with the sad melody of Think of Me from Phantom of the Opera.

Some may say I lavish the word 'love' flippantly, on people and on things. Some may wonder if I really mean it, that I could simply quote, "I am falling in love over...", or "I m so in love with...", and "I love ... so much!" Whatever variations you may hear me say it. Yet love is not diluted over all these many things or people. For when I say "I love you", I mean it to the full extent of my feelings there and then, not a cent less. Of course, the following question to ask would be: "How long does your 'there and then' last?"... How long, indeed, I too wonder.

i finally read finish his writings that i printed out, all 45 pages of them. i laughed at some, pondered over others. perhaps i have come to understand him better, or at least come to the understanding that i do not know him that well after all. it took me by surprise how i could meet one of his characters over my church camp, and how i could experience first-hand what he described about her in words. n i fumbled over whether he would have, at one time, regarded my jokes and puns as stale. n wonder even more at what and how he would describe me as, to his friends or in his writings.

No comments: