Saturday, January 15, 2005

it's whining time!!!

hehe.. as said by Morrie himself, it's alright to whine a little, to feel sorry for urself, a lil self-pity.. but onli a lil.. then u hav to get off from it, n get on with life.. hehh.. so here goes..

<.whine>
i'm in my labbie now
i wun b taking off on wed
i wun b taking off on thurs
< /whine>

haiz... before this, my boss told me b4 tt he would very much like it if i can get the protein crystalized for him so that he can bring it over to Japan to do the screening during Chinese New Year.. and after leaving early from work yest, i had to let him know cos he was in his office, n again he emphasized on this point.. so that means extra stress for me in my work.. that means, i wun b able to take a long week off as planned next week.. that means, i wun b able to spend one full day packing, shifting n what not.. cos i wld onli b able to claim my off day after CNY, n by then, i shd hv shifted to my new place.. haiz..

okies... whining over... time to look at how to grow African violets.. heee.. the lady at the plants shop was very nice. she allowed me to take one leaf home yest. i learnt before from my aunt when i was young how to grow these plants from leaves, so i hope i hv not lost touch with my skills.. hee.. my little project in my lab.. :)

oya.. a fren of mine asked me if i'm interested in vertical marathon (http://www.nvm05.cjb.net/).. any of u all interested???

No comments: