Tuesday, July 19, 2005

a dull ache is gnawing on the inside of me, n it's not jus mere physical fatigue of muscle pain.. but that of sentimental sadness.. i guess it always gets to me this way, after i hv spent some good time with a bunch of ppl n suddenly it all comes to an end, i'm transported back into present-time, n there's nothing i can do bout it..

worse still, i got the feeling when i got home that i had never left, that things were how i left them, n i could possibly b dreaming the whole KK trip. It gave me the creeps.

sighz.. anyway, climbing Mt K is an experience that one mus go thru once in a lifetime. hehh.. n after some thoughts, i really dun mind going there again. like how i said to my groupmates: it's a memorable thing to do with someone special. ;)

well, i'm trying my best to label all the photos to upload them, but at the moment still got some more to go.. tho i din really take that many photos, i'm hoping to get more from the other ppl's cam.. will upload them soonest possible.. till then, my bed awaits..

---

for the month of July, my calender says:
"To him that is determined it remains only to act."
--Italian Proverb

No comments: