Monday, August 23, 2004

watched Stepford's wives.. n now i'm considering to have my hair cut n build my new image around Nicole Kidman's role... really like her style in that show, esp when she went to the day spa.. i mean, really a wow.. hahaa... to be dressed like a manhattan b*tch. :P

sorry, a little carried away with my language there, but that was what was used in the show. *chuckles* a really good, watchable movie.. had quite a number of laughs over in it too.. sometimes i feel that trailers can be real spoilers, and it's better not to know too much about a movie before watching it. i went along with my frens, simply jus to spend time with them. n it turned out to be a show worthy of my money, every single cent of it. :D

now i'm anxiously waiting for my job application results. three interviews for this week n last week put together, n this is a lot considering the lull period before this!.. so i hav a lot more exposure to interviews now, m better prepared. :)

job job job.. mus get a job soon.. i'm getting sick n tired of part time works. job job job...

No comments: