Thursday, October 16, 2008

Told FK that I'd write in a post today.

Yes, it has been an eventful day. We were expecting reporters, and being the "camera shy" that I am (yea, right!), I did not want to appear in camera while doing real work. So I went in early to settle my work, which is quite a norm nowadays. Then I was settling some paperwork (oh God, there's so much paperwork to do!), when in walked my boss. I did not expect him to be so early because I thought he would be attending the opening ceremony at the other building.

Anyway, to cut the long story short, he mentioned much later that the reporters were not coming to our lab. I think I could understand better why he did not appear up there in the morning now. Hehh... Then the whole day went like a breeze. Trying to create prospective worksheet for the new reports is just terrible. I'd still need to optimize on that step.

Talked to my colleagues a lot today. Maybe that's one of my main time-wasters, but sometimes such talks are rather important in fostering good working relationship, no? Haiz... Anyway, things are moving upscale in my lab, and we are all mighty uncomfy about it... O well, to learn how to cope...

Phrases for today and the past week: policy, starfish, cascade of events.. Hahas...

Love my colleagues! We went for dinner together. It was rather impromptu, but since my mom isn't around, and it was rather late by the time we left the lab, so we went to Seah Im hawker centre to eat. And we continued to talk there. My colleagues are very fun n a laughing lot. Haa.. Love them, love them. =D

And here me quote this: an apple a day does not keep the doctor(s) away, at least not for me and my colleagues. Hahaa...

No comments: