Thursday, September 13, 2007

They say, drinking and driving don't mix. Well, for my case, it's drinking and running. Hee.. Had a bad onset of flu after I drank a bit too much on Saturday and an attempt to run 10km the next morning (and may I add, early in the morning!)...

I guess I lack rest. My body always acts up when I don't have enough sleep. I usually overlook this fact, and torture my poor body to exhaustion. If my body can talk, it would most probably say "I give up".

Anyway, I still run. Try stopping me. Heh hehh.. Just that I don't run when I'm terribly sick, but I must keep up my stamina somehow. Looking forward to running long-er this weekend! :)

---

Just found out that my dear sister is getting married end of this month. Wishing you the very best in your marriage & new life together with your special someone. May God's love be with you always.

No comments: