Thursday, December 16, 2004

sinkin' my teeth now into the delicious chicken wing rice. o yea.. never mentioned to many ppl before, but the kopitiam in the small sunshine shopping place near my hdb block has very good chicken wing rice! *two thumbs up*.. after the good food in Ipoh, i jus cant imagine myself eating any lesser food here, losing appetite for the common food.. *omigosh.. hahahaa.. :P

yea.. Ipoh was a great place for R&R.. u do nothing there, but eat n rest.. n watch astro.. a laid back life, yeps..well, for first timers like me, i really crave for outdoors, to see what there is in Ipoh.. so when i saw my frens settled n satisfied with watching astro... well, it sorta got onto me for a while.. guess i wasnt that used to the relaxed pace of life there.. after a when i got a hang of it, i was driven back to Spore.. *sobz*... i miss Ipoh......

now to finish my food.. more updates later tonite.. ;)

No comments: