Tuesday, September 14, 2004

i did sth so sinful today. not onli did i nap for an hour plus in the noon time, i was also very gullible n vain. see what lack of caffeine can do to one person!

well, i went grocery shopping n decided that i needed to buy toner n moisturiser for my face too. first stop was NTUC, and there a follow-me sales promoter managed to make me buy a day crean plus a renewal gel to remove blackheads (yeps, it's written all over my nose that i hav lotsa blackheads.. ew.. :P).. so there goes $21.. then i still hav my toner to buy. i din wanna buy follow-me toner, so i decided to skip over to Watson.. there, another sales promoter awaits me.. well, there's logic in what she says that if i invest $39 in her toner, it would last for 6mths. my normal toner onli lasts 2mths, so it was ard that cost by the time it comes to 6mths. so haiz... yeps, kena 'bullied' again to buy that toner.. made in israel.. part of the instruction is in hebrew, i guess.. :S

i'm jus so prone.. *wince*

No comments: