Tuesday, September 30, 2003

actualli the prev verse from the bible wasnt the one i had in mind, but i posted it anyway, cos i cldnt find the one that i wanted, n oso i wanted to post that msg b4 it struck 12 midnight, then can wish my momie happy bday ma. failed in both instances, cos not the verse i wanted n also i posted late. haiz.. anyway, i found that verse liaoz (jus din get the time to post it down).. it is:

and those He predestined, He also called;
those He called, He also justified;
those He justified, He also glorified.

:)

anyway, i stopped blogging for a while cos i realised oso that i usu blogged a lot of christiany stuff. hope u guys who are reading dun mind. this is, after all, my life. ;)

o yaa.. i hav started inviting ppl to come to see my blog. though, i learn from a fren that this is known as 'raw' cos no html tags to make tis blogspot cool-looking or whatever, but heck... come n read my blog sometimes ya. may u all find new things bout me here. =D

No comments: